Chai Rocks Pyramid tea bags
- Product Code: RRPchrp
- Availability: In Stock
Like, the best Chai around town!
Our famous Chai, ROCKS… We gave it the name Chai Rocks for 2 reasons, 1- Being it totally ROCKS your senses & 2- it’s chunky, like rocks... Get it? Using exotic spices & a secret blend of black & green tea it all comes together creating something special & unique. When we open our doors every morning, it’s the first thing we can smell. We are in love with our Chai Rocks & we hope you will be too.
Unlike some supermarket brands, our blends are made with passion, using the highest quality ingredients, blending in small batches so you always get the best tasting tease.
How does it taste?
Like Chai heaven… seriously it is, spicy but not too heavy on the cloves, with just the right amount of cinnamon & true Chai flavour.
What’s in it?
Black tea, green tea, cardamom, star anise, aniseed, cinnamon, cloves,
Why we love it
· Delicious & satisfying, warming & tasty
· A tea you can drink anytime of the day
· The perfect pick me up
· Pyramid Tea Bags – 20pc, 100pc, 30pc tin
· Loose Leaf – 100g, 200g, 500g, lil 100g tin, big 200g tin
How we sip it
Well, depends on what mood we’re in. I can drink it just black, so all the spices come through with no sweetener (a light brew) or brew it on the stove with some heated milk & honey. YUM
· Pyramids – 1 pyramid per cup brewed for 30 seconds – 2mins (light brew)
· Loose leaf – 1 tsp per person brewed for 30 seconds – 2 mins depending on the strength desired.
· Chai Latte for 1 – place around 2 heaped tbsp in a Chai pot or small pot add water & bring to the boil, let simmer for 5 mins then add desired milk type & heat thru. Strain & add honey to sweeten.
|Ingredients||black tea, cardamon, anniseed, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, ginger|
Tags: chai tea bags,